Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Apolis, our proper gateaway

Sunday was the kind of day that  i needed to collect whatever was left of me from Saturday night. I knew i had to be brave but my eyes were on a strike refusing to open and be impaled by the rays of light. Although my head was a bit fuzzy, i decided to get out of bed. After 5 seconds i got back in and did that about 3 times until i realized that i am at the point of crossing the line of a possible psycho crisis. First step was complete, i skipped breakfast because i had a very annoying taste of sand that came over anything i wanted to eat so i dressed in slow motion and crawled outside to drink a huge coffee that would resurrect me. After 15 minutes of useless attempts to think of a place that could actually let me observe the city from somewhere  above (like an observer ...sort of) it came to me.....Apolis in Petroupoli.
Apolis is the kind of place that offers you a great view of the city while drinking your coffee. It is a cafe-restaurant so if you get hungry you can have a snack or get some proper food. It is a cozy place and really nice even if you don't get the ''front seats''. A freddo cappuccino is about 3.60 euro, so prices are the same as in other cafes and even cheaper. I actually thought that it would be more expensive since you have that fantastic view but i was wrong. I liked the tents they have over some tables in case of too much sun but who would want to sit there on a sunny day apart from....me.
Apolis is a place to see, no question about that and if you don't like it, we will give your money back...



Coffee : Refreshing
People : Under the sun we are all the same (i guess..)
Location : Near Petroupoli park
W.C : Safe
Service : Cool , he understood that i wasn't too social so thumbs up for that

*glue b/

No comments:

Post a Comment